Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

As i walked to the school gate,and saw people going home,(Well i was late,but not that late!=x)it suddenly struck me that i kinda miss secondary school.It never occurred to me that sometimes being controlled in a strict disciplined environment would be good.I miss the times when everyone had to hide and secretly use a handphone.I miss the times when being late meant detention,and you had to run like crazy to make it.

But what i miss most is having a classroom where you could walk in and proudly say,"This is MY class!"I miss the disney cartoon paintings in my old class!And most importantly,remember the times when you guys got to put your trademark signatures or identification drawings on your table that you called your own?I really do miss having my own table,where it doubled as my locker cause i was just too lazy to walk to my own locker.

Back then the class used to be pretty warm so we bought fans and we used to get to fight over the fan!RAWR!

Volleyball training today!Looked forward to it,but right before training,stupid me sprained my ankle.It sounds dumb,people would normally sprain their ankle cause they're running,or playing soccer or stuff like that right?Who the hell sprains their ankle walking to retrieve a soccer ball.God i feel dumb!

My life's all project work now,so looking forward to friday night,and saturday too!Friday cause i'm meeting up with old pals,my ex-colleagues.And saturday cause me and my best buds are going to chill and hang out together!Belated birthday dinner!

Alright time to go off to study my geography,or i'd have to do that pussycat dolls dance for my geog teacher if i can't answer her question!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home